another sign of spring

another sign of spring

wise words for April

"The first of April is the day we remember what we are for the other 364 days of the year"... Mark Twain



Friday, April 2, 2010

It has been a good Friday

I love long week-ends especially when the weather is perfect.  I love spring and this year it has come early.  Yippie!!!!!  The seedlings are planted and the Crocuses are just starting to bloom in time for easter.  

To start this easter week-end off right we took Ollie, our puppy, for a long walk down by the mill.  I took my camera along and snapped some great shots of him with his beaver stick that he pulled out of the creek.  The pussywillows are blooming and my hubbie found me a great treasure for the garden.  I'm so excited. 

Today was a perfect start to getting our yard back into shape and reclaim it's beauty and potential.  We have ways to go but it will be fun getting there.  Especially with all the cool things we have collected along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment